View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #17
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Exactly my though, no relation. I do not have a tune or any engine mods, I am scheduled to go to ADM in Lewisville to get Andy's stage 2 cam, ported intake, ported TB, tune and BMR control arms. I am hoping my combination will be fast, durable, and trouble free!!!
Are you going to have the oil pressure issue addressed first? I would....because the Cam could definatley give the dealer ammo to not warranty an oil pressure drop.

I don't think you'll be sorry with ADM's stuff. He knows what he's doing. With those mods I'm assuming you already have headers. Once you get all that done please post the numbers and have him video tape it.

I just got the Header/3" Magnaflow/ADM Tune done a few weeks ago and plan to eventually have him install the Stage II Cam. PM when you take it in. I might see if I can take the video camera up there and tape how it sounds afterwards.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote