View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 09:49 PM   #1
ToddSOhio

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
General Tires G-Max AS-03 in the Snow

Hey all, thought I'd share this, as my first official post to the forums. I've read many post, about all sorts of things, but mostly about tires, and driving in the snow.

After many weeks of deliberation, and research I finally decided to ditch the P-Zero's and go with the G-Max AS-03 which I got from Tire Rack, and had installed on Tuesday. I was very happy with the performance, and feel immediately. It was a noticeably smoother ride than the P-Zero's. Grant it, the P-Zero's were hard as Hot Wheels tires, and performed the same as a plastic tire in the bitter cold of winter, which is why they are summer tires (which I admit, I was naive and had no idea).

I know that I read a lot of questions about how they perform in the snow. I seen lots of positive responses about light snow, and a few "they are ok". Long story short, we live in an apartment complex that is very hilly, and today was the day that we got a crap ton more snow (2"-3") in a very short period of time, so we went for a drive. Rather than me say how wonderful they did, here's a link to a video I shot of us going up and down the hills, that would have gotten us stuck with the P-Zero's, to show you how well they perform.

ToddSOhio is offline   Reply With Quote