View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
jeremywilson18

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS RS(LSX 454)
Send a message via MSN to jeremywilson18
Canadian Orange Peel Build

I have been impatiently waiting for the right time to start a thread on here. I bought my car in the spring of 11 new off the lot. 2011 2SS 6M IOM with white stripes. It was love at first sight, it was parked beside a much cheaper silver Camaro but It was worth the extra money.

At first I was happy with the car just the way it was. I was babying it and trying to take care of it but not having a garage seemed to be an issue. Over the summer the car had to endure two hail storms. I couldn't even take pictures I was so upset. It was fixable with paintless dent repair after the first one but the second one really did some major denting.

I sucked it up and sent it to the body shop and had to get a new hood, roof and trunk. The whole car was repainted again. I realized it was a great chance though to paint the stripes on. They are now a tri peral white and look really clean.

Now since the car was in the shop I started having the dreams that keep us up all night about modding the car. I have had several months of searching this site and the web trying to decide what to do...

On Tuesday my decisions are going to finally be put in to action. The parts are in and the car is still quietly sitting at the shop. Attached are some pictures to give a hint on what the mods are. The build starts Tuesday but since I am 800ish KM's away I will have to rely on the shop to take the photos for me to show to you guys so I might not have anything right away.
Attached Images

jeremywilson18 is offline   Reply With Quote