View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #9
SimpleGreen

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calikenn View Post
Excellent job!

Question re your RX hoses. With the way they are zip tied, does the engine cover still fit snug? I like that set up.
Yep, doesn't interfere with everything. I build emergency vehicles for a living so I tend to be a stickler for neatly routed hoses and wires. I couldn't just let them run wild like some people do, but I had to curve them out a little to make sure the fittings on the can stayed tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Car looks fantastic and a great color choice if i say so myself!!
Thanks. The previous truck kinda started my liking for red. I bought the car to match the interior/exterior of my old truck since I was happy with it (Victory Red w/ dark interior). I wanted a flashy color. The dark blues and whites and greys are nice but don't have any excitement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
Real nice start to your build. Please enjoy each item you decide upon. Sounds like you do your own work...

Wonderful color to do mods with...

Kurt ABL99...

I'm no ASE Certified mechanic but I grew up having to work on my own vehicles out of necessity. I will find a way to do it. Luckily, the car has an awful lot of warranty coverage. But I do my own mods and I can pull engines, transmissions, etc if the need arises.

Oh, took a friend and her little girl to the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans today. Rolled 10,000 miles pulling into the neighborhood coming home. She's growing up so fast.

SimpleGreen is offline   Reply With Quote