View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 07:14 PM   #6
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba View Post
I just posted a poll in the main forum re; about the use of CD players in our Camaros. I couldn't figure out how to get the "yes / no" options and a selection for either radio or MP3 to show for the question(s). Could one of you Admins. either correct this for me or delete the poll and also explain how to include reply options in the poll, please? AND why can't I delete the poll???

Thanks.
To do a poll like that, you'd probably have to select the 'Allow Multiple Choice' option
Name:  Polling.png
Views: 519
Size:  30.6 KB
You'd also have to 'update the number of poll options

But you're kinda trying to ask 2 questions at once with that (do you use the CD player & what else do you listen to). I would rework the question so that you can cover everything at the same time. Use the multi-choice option (so members can select more than one response) and ask something like:

What do you listen to in your car:
CD Player
AM/FM radio
XM satellite radio
MP3's
Nothing but the engine
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote