View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 10:43 AM   #16
Dans ls1

Drives: 1998 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargersOnline View Post
This thread was brought to our attention, so I came on here to provide some clarification for the price increase that SuperchargersOnline had.

As you know we were the first online vendor to post information, pricing, pictures, and we were also the first to offer this system to the public in an e-commerce environment. When we first originally offered this supercharger kit it was listed at an introductory price of $5,999.00, in which we no longer can offer.

Sadly overnight we had to increase our PRINTED pricing substantially, because MagnaCharger received complaints from other vendors about our low pricing. This complaint caused MagnaCharger to increase our pricing in which sadly caused our PRINTED pricing to increase as well. Trust me…I would love to pass on the deal we use to offer however, it was spoiled by others.

The reason why some people have different pricing in their email and once they go to our shopping cart is because the email they have is before the price increase. As you see many had the email in their spam box. And by time they realized it, the price got raised and that is why the shopping cart price is different.

Now I highly suggest to CALL our offices to get the best possible pricing, and I promise you it should be a pretty aggressive pricing. Our E-mail pricing is the pricing in which we are forced to PRINT it as. So please CALL us for questions…call us for pricing…just call us so we can help you out.

Btw…
Zzcamaro…I do not want to get into a flaming war of any sort, since that is not our style. However, we are not one of those companies in which has to use shady tactics, so please restrain yourself from classifying us into that category as you mention above. We have been the largest vendor of superchargers for several reasons. The reason why all of the manufactures appreciate, respect, and work so closely with us is because we really care about our customers, we have passion for what we do, and we keep our tactics simple.

Our tactics is to try our very best to gather the most valuable information on a system so that we can publish it to our viewers. At the same time we give them great pricing and years of knowledge on supercharger systems in which in return takes the complication out of the product.

We treat our vendors and customers right and we basically help people out…that is the core of our business…it is just that simple.

Thank you,
SuperchargersOnline.com
Wow, that was one awesome price...to bad it was spoiled. I'll keep you guys in mind when my car shows up.
Dans ls1 is offline   Reply With Quote