View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #73
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
I'll try for some better vids with a good mic this weekend ..... Went for a little cruise tonight, and you can feel the difference with these on... It pulls much harder off the line, and puts you back in the seat more. And between 5k-6k it pulls harder as well. Most of the speed limits around here are 45, so it only takes a matter of seconds to be going over. The 0-60 pulls seem to be much stronger, only have a butt meter to gage by but feels real good.
So by your "butt dyno" it seems to indicate that the dyno results they showed on the video may be fairly accurate. In that case...thats absolutely awsome. Add that as a plus in my mind to the flowmasters. Will probably yeild better gas mileage as well!

So how is the in cabin sound? Much drone? I was figuring with any exhaust I had, I might get some dynomatt for the trunk.

So, if I could ask a favor of you, how would you say the tone compares to KGA's delta flowmasters at this link? Dunno what your PC speakers are like, but I have a good system on mine so if the video has lows in it, I hear them.

Once again, thanks for your info on this!