Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
samskillz

Drives: 2010 v6 2LT

Hey guys, New member here picked up my 2LT RS 2010 Camaro maybe a month or 2 ago. Been reading the forums daily but with school and finals havent had the time to introduce myself.

Ive been past members for Rx8club and MyG37. Having owned a 2005 Rx8 and 2008 G37s I loved both those cars greatly and mainly had cosmetic mods, and sound improvements. My G37s was totaled while being parked at my sisters in Sherman Oaks, CA and im still not over it!!

I love my new Camaro as well but coming from a fully loaded G37s having navi back up camera just a screen in general changes the who interface of the car, its taking me longer to enjoy what i have in this camaro.

Like i said i had mainly cosmetic and sound mods my G had everything I wanted LEDs like those in an R8 installed to my headlights Greddy Exhaust CAI rims tint amazing audio.

Driving my Camaro I joke with my girl that its okay my hybrid wont wake her parents up when i leave! Its just way to quite and restricted for my taste.

My future plans for my new baby is to paint my front grille and inside trim all white. Most likely get a loud mouth or muffler delete, and powder coat my rims. Im leaning torwards also purchasing a CAI depending on my funds after.

samskillz is offline   Reply With Quote