View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 04:00 PM   #44
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingnotes View Post
I tried posting the rest of my pics on Saturday night, but for some reason my internet connection wasn't cooperating. Breakfast was scheduled for 8am Sunday morning, but the buffet wasn't set up yet, so I decided to hit the road. I drove straight through all the way back to MA and got home around 4:30 this morning. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Here are the rest of my pics:

Poor ClaymoreZ28... Notice the silver bandage that reads Camaro5 Fest or bust? He hit a tire on I-95 on the way down. At least he has a good story to tell.

Well... that all the pics I took. I hope you enjoyed them!
This picture you took of ClaymoreZ28 Has my car in it. Mine is the RJT Beside his!!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote