View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
Taser Deployed

Drives: 2012 Blk ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van@RevanRacing View Post
Racing is unlike any other sport. It requires 2 balls. Anybody??????
just called out whether or not anybody had the balls. Ban coming soon. Pussification at C5.

They don't have the balls because Chevy SUCKS!!!

Quote:
LOL, took you 30min to start talking smack when you said you weren't going to! I dont think anyone will step up since they know what the outcome will be. Also, I thought you and Erik fom Torque where going to keep at it? Did he bow out or are you two not getting along to well?

I'm simply trying to elicit a response.

Erik from Dorq was waiting for his license in TT when I met him at Homestead. Having ridden with him at Homestead I'm not the least bit worried. I'll go stock intake and stock throttle body against his ZL1 and well, 2.29 at Sebring. A ZLTurd is dreaming. I let the smack talk go 30 minutes and now I'm on it. ZL1's suck and I'll do whatever it takes to prove that turd is exactly what it is........

EPIC FAIL. Revan Racing versus OBAMA GOVERNMENT MOTORS! I'll Kick OBAMA's ASS all day long.

If you've got a race license I've got game. Bring it!

Sincerely,

Revan Racing

Because we race. Those guys want to rest on magazine articles.......ha....bring it............

I approve this message.

If it comes down to the 2013 GT500 vs. a ZL1 modified or not.............

Ford and Revan Racing will come out on top

It takes balls to flat foot out of the bus stop and I've been flat out since before the resurface............

I got a reply on C5 and he's a Daytona local with 750 RWHP. Let's go............

Really man. This shows me how garbage YOU are. I'm going to make that my only stab at you as a man because I'm more of a in your face person but I will say this. Serving your country and laying your life down for your fellow man takes 2 balls you tool. Racing is a sport but i'm not going to insult it because it may be your life but not mine as well as the majority of people on this site. Keep that garbage on SVT because it's not welcome here. There's ways to do things but obviously you prefer to stir sh*t. I hope they ban your a**.
Taser Deployed is offline   Reply With Quote