View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #73
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I seriously agree that Z28 should be brought back. I believe, like ZL1, that it should be nothing but functional. If Team CAMARO changes the hood from the functional ZL1-style, it should provide downforce - not just be an open vent or asthetic. I think a lot of what is in ZL1 should come over to Z28, minus LSA. It should definately be a V8, and I think a Wixom 6.2 would be great - it would be nice to offer LS7 in it, but... yeah (well - they see fit to jamb it into the CE 'Vert)... maybe a little baby cam to pump the power up another 10%; that may not be too hard. It definately needs to blow the Supervisor out of the water, and should probably keep the TR6060 from SS and SS's rear, but maybe with some 3.73s. No slushbox. I really like the 1LE option-idea. I really don't see GM eliminating radios or AC, but maybe a rear seat-delete. STB from ZL1 or the 'Vert and we're good.

JMVHO.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote