View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #9
Team STILLEN

Drives: Varies
We have a very large invetory of Pfadt products IN STOCK. We have installed literally dozens of different manufacturer's kits on Gen5 Camaros and they all seem to get mixed feedback except for Pfadt.

I won't try to pursued you to one manufacturer from another but we just got this email from a very satisfied Camaro owner:

"Good morning. I just wanted you to know that the Camaro looks, sounds, and feels awesome! I have owned a 96 Corvette, 96 Viper GTS, and a 2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 (Viper truck), but they all pale in comparison to my Camaro."

This installation was completely outfitted with the Pfadt suspension products. And my personal preference after driving all of the systems out there, Pfadt seems to have found the perfect balance between street and track. Their product handles amazing and still retains much of the ride comfort that a true enthusaist looks for.

I was the crew chief on a Corvette/Mustang race team for 5 years and can tell you from experience that these parts are some of the best engineered products I have seen!

So all of this and NOT ONE warranty concern to date....... OK, so I guess I am trying to pursued you
Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote