View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 07:48 PM   #15
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by $anani View Post
if chevy wouldnt come out with anything i would be driving a GTO right now but im holding on tight for now. i really want a sports car but im staying faithful.
As would I! I test drove an '06 last Friday and SERIOUSLY thought about buying it right then. I held off of course, mainly becasue my wife would have killed me. But daaaamn that thing was fast!

As for the Challenger, I don't see how anyone can say the Challenger is going to have a more powerful motor than the Camaro as no one knows for sure what is going tobe in the Camaro. It is true that the Challenger has more power than the Camaro Concept though. However, I highly doubt the Camaro will have 400HP when it is released... my guess is that it will be more like 420-450HP.

I wouldn't buy one even if the Camaro wasn't coming out (like I said, it would be GTO for me) mainly because I think it looks straight out of the 70's. I don't think Dodge did enough to give it modern styling at all. The order I would have to go would be Camaro, GTO, '02 Camaro, Mustang, Challenger. Plus I hear the Challanger is going to be a bit of a whale.
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote