View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:23 AM   #240
racer50200

Drives: 2010 White 2SS/RS Camaro 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
Not that anyone cares but I like the refresh and the more I see it, the better it looks. To me, the refreshed Camaro is a more futuristic version of what I had in my 2010. Sure, I love the tail lights/rear end of the current version but the new one is very appealing in a different way. Chrome strip on the front? Indifferent. If I don't like it when I get a 14 then I'll remove it/paint it, etc. Since I don't currently own a Camaro (sold my 2010 last September) I will be in the market again soon. With the exception of the new Vette (or a really stupid deal on a 13), I am not looking at any other vehicle. While my needs are for a daily driver, I am also very interested in the Z/28 (a bit of sound proofing, etc and that might do the trick...). Regardless, I've enjoy reading all the comments but I am surprised by all the "HATE" vs a simple "not a fan yet", etc.
I like your approach. All this "hate" and almost no one has seen one in person!

If the Z/28 looks so good, why not just buy an SS. and add the necessary pieces from GM / aftermarket and have the identical look? Should look equally great with 20" wheels and should not be too hard to pull off.

Personally, as a GM and Camaro fan, I'll just wait until I can see an SS in person before forming my opinion.
shark fin, AAC LED DRL's, Stainless Works
Headers and exhaust, Barton Flat Stick
Shifter, '69 SS emblems, ready for hp boost.....
Help your country.... Buy American Products!!
racer50200 is offline   Reply With Quote