View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 01:59 AM   #8
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr CLuTcH View Post
Good inquiry. I've test driven the altima coupe and the newer maximas, the ones with the new sleek design, and too me they ride similar to a sentra. lol. I'm not trying to insult but that's how it felt; there was no "umph" on the throttle. I could have actually had the altima coupe with 3,000 down out the door but I seen the Camaro SS in person and realized I could get something faster and more visually appearance for close to the same price. As the above poster said, it depends on your wants, needs and desires. If you need more backseat room get the newer maxima, but if you mostly travel alone with the except of a chick here and there or maybe 2 buddys, get the Maro.

I'll tell you this, the Camaro is a performance sports coupe, the Altima is just a coupe. lol. The biggest problem I see is that the Altima still looks like a car. The Camaro really just looks like something different,....and out-there, it'll really stand out on the road as opposed to any other car, and not just because it's "new" and not many people have it, but because of the design. I see no other car which produces the combination of looks this car does; sexual masculinity. That's all I can say! lol!

Having driven both though, I'd give the ride to the Camaro. I've never driven a car that go 90mph in mild to hard rain and still have a ride which feels like your "gliding". It's amazing. If you want a coupe, period, get the Camaro, if you want more space get the Nissan. If you want performance-get the Camaro. If you want buddy room-get the Nissan.

If you want women lined up to have hot passionate sex with you simply because YOU OWN a Camaro-GET THE CAMARO!

One night stands? CAMARO!

More women secretly passing you they're number? CAMARO

More dates!? CAMARO

More RESPECT? CAMARO

Celebrity status while out and about? CAMARO

Whoops....hehe, I've driven a little "too far" from the comparison. Look, figure out what you want. But get the Camaro.
Make sure your talking to a guy before you jump to some of those assumptions... Or did I miss something????

Of course if it is a girl, you can just flip everything on it's head!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)