View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 11:04 PM   #26
ttshovel

Drives: 12 camaro ss, 72 chevelle, 91camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS45 View Post
I was VERY VERY close on doing this and was working other options of this when I let it go. Here is the interesting deal...... For MONTHS.... MONTHS..... mine was getting it from the ABS as it was - was configured properly and working. Then out of the blue stopped. It took a little time to toggle over - but worked great. HOW ABOUT YOUR CRUISE CONTROL??? It was odd that mine would not work with Cruise but did have the source.

I will be on this tomorrow but do appreciate the sharing VERY MUCH!.... Any updates are awesome.... Thx -
Not a problem.. I will add it to the tail end of the diet coke thread so anyone doing the swap will not have to cut into the wiring as I did.

And I have yet to give it a shot. I will be sure to tEST the cruise the next time I have it out. It will be a few days though. I also need to get pictures of the connectors for the reverse light and nss. It seems like no one really posts them up after they get them working.

If you need any more info lmk
12 camaro ss 427lsx, th400, f310 heads, crower shaft mounts, gpi specd solid roller, shearerfab 2k hp a/w, twin bullseye 88mm turbos, hughes pro ssx bolt together converter, holley dominator, 8.50 cert, backhalf, Ford 9", 33x17x16 tires, c16 fuel
ttshovel is offline   Reply With Quote