View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:03 PM   #673
mylftft

Drives: 2013 TT ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman96 View Post
I have to get tuned and wait for the tracks to open back up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Slayer View Post
Well im sorry for your accident ,thats why I sold the wife and my bike,idot drivers are every where..And no offence but you did have a ton of extras on your Maggie build for such a small return. I currently make over 800rwhp with my Maggie on pump gas with nothing other than an 8 rib and a good combo. Like everyone I guess you get hung up on this big number and you sure wont see that with the Maggie or whipple so its got me looking hard at this kit. I would like 1000rwhp and my Maggie aint gona do that.What I don't wont is a 1000rwhp dyno sheet and run a slower ET than my Maggie does. So far I have yet to see these big HP turbo cars ET.
No offense taken at all, don't get me wrong I loved my Maggie car, it was/is a badass bitch! If your building from scratch this turbo kit is hard to beat for the money. I'll have times for you very soon. As far as turbo cars running fast times, last time I checked Darth Emmas car had twins & is running down in the 8.40's & is the fastest 5th gen. ADM built SS Magnas twin turbo 5th gen & he runs 9.50's or better.