View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #34
GMTool
MY SS is SOLD

Drives: AGM 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangKiller-SS View Post
Some of the issues are ones that there are no reasons why it can't or shouldn't have been fixed. A squeaky seat? The only way you should have such a problem after the seat has been replaced is if there is a defect in the seat track or the seat is not bolted down tightly/not mounted properly. The Mylink & Frameless mirror was a brand new feature for 2013 so they probably are going to be problematic on 2013 models. I would definitely go with route #1 and see what happens after it's been worked on. I question the quality of service you got when you have taken your car in for the problems you listed above, because probably at least one of if not all of those problems should have been repairable with no issues after that point. There can only be so many possible problems with a squeaky seat, same with the mirror as it probably should have been replace with a new unit, and same with the Mylink, and if they did go refurbished on the mirror & radio, I'd demand brand new parts to be used.
^This^ This stuff should be fixed with no problem. What's the deal with the people fixing it? I say don't get rid of your car for those kind of problems. I bought a 2000 Silverado brand new back in August of 99. It had some issues during the first year of owning it. I was upset with the trips to the dealer. Got the bugs worked out and I still got the truck today with about 207K miles on it, and it has been and still is a great truck, very dependable. So hang in there. and what about those header plans?