View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan01 View Post
I wanted to start this thread as a way to discuss user experiences when dealing with Jannetty Racing Enterprises
JRE was running a special on the SLP Under-Drive Pulley kit, which included the pulley, both belts, and a new crank bolt.
I ordered the kit and it arrived in a timely fashion.
The issue arose when installing the kit, the main belt that JRE sent me was the wrong size- it turned out to be about 3" too short. Since the old belt had been cut off, and the install had already taken place, I was in a bad way.
The mechanic (local Chevy Dealership,) ordered the proper belt, but it was at the ridiculous over-inflated dealership price of $60! Because I was a loyal customer, they did give me a 20% parts discount! resulting Ina. Total cost of $48, which I paid so I could get my car back.

Afterwards, I contacted JRE. More specifically, I emailed Ted Jannettythe owner, and Al Difederico, the parts and orders manager.
Within a few hours I had a response from Ted, which was even more impressive by the fact that I initially sent out the email on a Sunday afternoon. Teds email apologized for the wrong belt and assured me that JRE would handle the issue, and indicated that Al would contact me to resolve the issue to my satisfaction.
The next day I received an email from Al asking how I would like to proceed, and that they would offer me a refund or credit of the belt price ($48.)
I emailed Al back, indicating that a store credit was fine, as I am a frequent customer.
Later that day, Al responded with my store credit.
He then sent a separate email very politely asking me if I would send the belt back to them along with a copy of my receipt from the dealership.

So overall, my interaction with Jannetty Racing Enterprises was outstanding. Sure, there was the mixup with the belts, but everybody makes mistakes-- it is how you handle these mistakes that reveals your character. Ted and Al were both very timely and professional in their responses and how they handled the situation
Thank you for Sharing your experience.

We Try and do our best to make everyone have an enjoyable experience.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote