View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:06 PM   #34
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
Caver -- excellent coverage of your mods.....what is next on your list?
Thanks guys....

Not sure what's up next. At the moment I would like to say I'm done but do you know how many times I've said that before.

Actually I've been feeling bad about neglecting my '69 so bad. Hot Rod Power Tour starts off in my area this year. I think I'm going to take the '69 and do at least one or two stops. I've enjoyed my coilovers on the 5th Gen so much that I think I'm going to upgrade the '69 to tubular A-arms, QA1 coilovers, and a bigger sway bar before Power Tour.

The next thing up is probably going to be taking the 5th Gen out to Eagle Canyon next month to give my try at a real road coarse. I probably need to step up to DOT 4 brake fluid before I do. http://thedriversedge.net/

On my "To Mod List" is a set an ACS T4 splitter and fully painted ZL1 rockers. Right now I would say it will be a little while before that happens......which is code for probably a couple months.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal

Last edited by caverman; 02-23-2013 at 09:44 PM.
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote