View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:03 AM   #1079
LG Motorsports

Drives: Camaro SS , Corvette ZR1, GT2 race
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagobulls View Post
It also said that these were made in the USA.
Chicago: For a guy who has already placed your order for a competitor's wheel, you seem to be obsessed with posting in our wheel thread with negative comments.

You seem to be trying to convince yourself that you made the right choice by bashing us and our wheel.

I suggest that you enjoy your wheel decision and stop trying to find fault with LG and our wheel.

I will try to answer some other members questions now:

***design version: I went through 4-5 design versions before we had our molds changed. But we only had 2 versions made that actually had samples produced. The wheel design that we settled on is what is coming in. Needless to say we had lawyers looking at our design all the way through the process. (Somehow lawyers always get their cut)

****. Testing: we use an OEM wheel manufacturer that meets or exceeds all the OEM specs. In addition, we did on track durability tests for 2 full days to validate them as well.

I am pushing hard to expedite the shipping to make sure there are no new glitches. I can not tell you enough times how sorry we are for all the delays.

Having said all that, we are looking forward to delivering a great wheel for the Camaro owners to enjoy.

Thanks again guys.

Lou Gigliotti

LG Motorsports