View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:05 PM   #693
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Z....your back!!

Things are progessing. Now they are solving the fuel issues and tuning for the extra fuel.

We have two companies offering supercharger kits and we also have cams coming soon.

If you haven't read anything about ported IMs or the IM insulators maybe you should give those a look as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Nice to see you back! HDRS still has the best time so far (11.8), but I'm gunning for him at CFest III . Before these last mods it should have been in the 11s but the suspension and alignment need some tweaking. With slicks/skinnies it would have been there for sure. Now, I'm worried I'm going to run faster than 11.5 and get kicked off the track (no roll cage, yet). I think I'm going to just run the DRs and if it looks like I can run the slicks without breaking 11.5 I swap them. I'm sure HDRS will have something cooked up as well, and Cant_C_Me is right there with us. It should be a very interesting August.
Derek, I say run with DRs and even if you get close to 11.5....then run with the slicks anyway (just as long as they give you your timeslip before they kick you off the track) lol. The better timeslip will be worth it....right!!?? lol