View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #24
Z_Rocks

Drives: everyone crazy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullF-16 View Post
Well, the new PCM is ordered. In the mean time SNL will check the wiring closely as well as the speed controller on the aeromotive setup. They are going to bypass the speed controller and run the pump at full speed. If the problem goes away with the PCM and codes then great it was the aeromotive speed controller causing the issue. I will call aeromotive and work with them.

If its not the issue we will plug in the new PCM, load a base tune and Pat G left me an EFI Live Auto cal with the final tune. SNL will load that into the new PCM and test drive. If no P0606 codes and the car doesn't go into reduced power mode, then problem solved! If we still get codes then what the hell to do next?

If I order the Squash setup i will need the original cores as i scrapped mine a year ago when we added the LPE dual pump kit
I'm glad to see you got the stomach for it and secondly good people around you to support your project. Many shops just want a quick buck and walk away as soon as the going gets tough. Good luck and at the end, you'll appreciate your build even more.
Z_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote