View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #24
Fiftydriver

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS RJT L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx03 View Post
A Maggie on a 416 isn't the greatest idea anyway. If you want more cubes fiftydriver get a bigger blower that will be more efficient on it.
Ya I know, my car is a 100% street ride so I love the low end grunt of the TVS2300 and as my car will run in the idle to 4500 rpm range for 90% of its life on the street I will be happy if I can get 650 rwhp.

I have been told this is practical with the Maggie and a properly set up 376 but anything more and its better to go larger displacement.

Just really do not want to put another $7000-$9000 into another supercharger kit as I already have the Maggie and want to try to work with it if possilbe. Just is looking like stock cubes are the wisest direction to go with the Maggie.

2010 SSRS, RJTC, L99, Maggie 2300 SC, 3.4" pulley, Roto-Fab CAI, Dynatech Supermaxx LT headers, Dynatech High Flow cats, Corsa Cat back exhaust, Dual Elite Engineering catch can, MSD wires and Jannetty custom tune, JRE custom diff w/ posi mod, 3.91 LPE gears, Pfaht trailing arms, Pfaht trailing arm and Diff bushings, drop springs and sport sway bars front and back, Fesler dual guage pillar pod w/ AM Cobalt Boost and A/F guages.

More to come!!
Fiftydriver is offline   Reply With Quote