Thread: GT5 Camaro pics
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 05:37 PM   #80
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Ive looked at the videos and pics they've posted, so far i know they have the 2010 Camaro 1SS, 2009 Challenger SRT8, 69' Z/28 Camaro, 69' Corvette Stingray, 70' Challenger R/T Hemi, 71' Hemi-Cuda, 71' Dodge Super Bee, 70' Dodge Charger R/T, and 70' Chevelle SS, i might have missed some but thats what im for sure of right now.

I cant wait for this game, ive been drooling over it for a long time now, hopefully it makes Forza look like Excite Bike haha, dont get me wrong Forza 3 was good and i loved the 73' Trans Am SD-455, but Gran Turismo has always been my thing, and by the way PS3 is the only console that could make these cars look this good ;-) Thank god they're not making an Xbox version it would just bogg this game down with the non-blu-ray set-up.

I hope this game gives more credit to muscle cars than previous Gran Turismos, the previous ones pissed me off cause they always WAAYY under-rated muscle cars and pretty much anything Nissan was GOD, it was so annoying and stereotypical, also the PSP Gran Turismo had TWENTY TWO of the exact same Nissan car in different model trims and racing configurations, now that is rediculous and unnecessary. And i dont care what any of these games say i know a stock Toyota Supra will not out run a Hemi Cuda in a drag race LOL im sorry but im not buying it for a second, i hope this game's muscle cars are done justice this time, i also hope you get as much customization as the Forza games, with how detailed these cars are it'd be amazing to detail your own custom variations on them =P
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote