View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #18
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
You know, I don't think it looks too bad at all. I'm not really feeling the contour along the top, but then again, a plain, flat top would probably just be boring. Is visability affected much?

I'm more of an A-pillar gauge person. I had a three-pod with Cobalts on my '02, and loved it. It's not original, however, I had all of my gauges (oil temp., coolant temp., and tranny temp.) easily visable and it didn't get in the way of anything. It made it a pain the clean the inside of the windshield, but it was a 4th. Gen, so that's hard enough to start with.

You know - I think it's kinda' cool the passenger can look at them a little too. I'd love to see the boost need swing toward 20 psi as my eyeballs get pushed into the back of my cranium, lol.

More cleare pics' please It's looking really good

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote