View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #70
tonyko1
Banned

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible, IBM
Yeah well whatever. I have now gotten 9 "private msgs" telling me how I am right, from people who have bought them and been disappointed, of a vendor on this site, guess which one, who won't allow him to return it and states he is a one-man operation, etc. etc.

As for the criticisms, go ahead, I care not. And for using God in any subject matter, HE is my God as much as anyone's, don't need you to tell me how to interact with Him.

Lastly, my mechanic is one of the most honest, hardest working people I know, mechanic not withstanding. He works on many out of warranty Vettes and cars of all kinds. He told me he would install it for me if I wanted, but he really didn't want to promise it would do anything. He stated the L99 was engineered to burn off the oil and if you think about it......if you go 3000+ miles and have half a ounce of oil in the can, think what that was each time it happened, it vaporized as it burned off. And who needs a catchcan that is a tight fit and then a pain to undo and clean.

To review:

1. It is your money, fine, do as you please.

2. For a V8, not needed for those who don't race or will trade-in < 100k miles.

3. My "vested" interest is I don't like people intimidating others with misguided information. It is akin to intellectual bullying, and I won't let that go.

4. Who has a vested interest in this, a person selling you one or not? This is one of my pet peeves, right up there with OnStar and to a lesser degree, Sirius. But this one I aint letting go of.

5. There is no # 5.

Bye now.
tonyko1 is offline   Reply With Quote