View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #1328
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

My family always dealt with the bad times using humor. Even death. It's just how we cope.

If my dad came home with news of getting fired or layed off, the 'Lazy good for nothing', or 'if you could hold down a job' jokes started immediately.

But you gotta admit, that tranny of RuSSs is pretty damn cool.
The guy that got washed under the rig when I did and I were actually laughing and joking about the antics of some of the rail rats on the rig trying to help us... Ring bouys were raining down like hail. They were all trying, but there was just so much they could do, so we laughed as opposed to crying

Most of the people responded in great fashion, including and maybe most of all the crane operator that was in bed when this happened, he heard the commotion, and saw that the on tour crane op was stuck in his crane, so Chris ran out of the living quarters in his pjs and house slippers across the rig, into the port crane, no hard hat, no steel toe boots, no safety glasses, and put the port crane out to port Towards us and was lowering the ball into the water to give us something to hold onto...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote