View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #12
ILMODC

Drives: 2004 Ion Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67camaro99 View Post
Hey Daniel, yea, I want to make it out, but not to crazy about the earlier start time. Well, see you soon
Hey bud. Ya, you know what. That was an ambitious effort by a few fellas that didn’t really pan out. LOL. I’ve been trying for years to get this group out earlier and it doest work. So scratch what you saw a few weeks ago.

We still meet up at 9pm. I personally try and get there at 8:30p. There’s always people there by 8:30p but I adversative 9pm. We still hang around and chat until 10pm (normally 10:15+ or later by the time I get the food census) and then we go for some grub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Nice pictures!!
I would love to make it out there but I get off at 6pm and work in Orange County. I'm going to have to get off work early one of these days.
Hey! Totally understood. We actually pull cars from Ventura, Santa Clarita, IE and the OC. On a Friday night, it is a lil’ drive. We’ll be doing another cruise or track day on the weekend here soon I’m sure. We just did an Angeles Crest Cruise (see our video section) and a Malibu / Santa Barbara earlier this year (see our video section again….lol). Planning an Ojai Cruise next. Keep in touch!

Daniel
www.gmeternal.com
ILMODC is offline   Reply With Quote