View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #16
retrointhepast39

Drives: Camero
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmy67camaro View Post
3. No, they don't have a website.
2. We are going to find out what they do at Steak and Shake when we cruise over there after our meet is over, as this is the first I've ever heard about it.

#1. I will have the "Columbus Cruisers" list of which weeks & which restaurants at the Camaro Meet on Saturday.

I have gathered up quite a bit of information on Cruise-In's, Meets and Shows for the next few months, now all I need to do is spend some time at my computer and get it all into some semblance of order.

I mailed out another 15 invitations today, last minute submissions of folks that bought in February and March. I don't think they will have time to RSVP, but will probably just show up.

The Meet info goes up on Legacy's HUGE Electronic Marquee on Manchester Expressway starting thursday, so we will generate some great advertising from that.

I'll post up more updates tomorrow!

Night all and thanks for supporting this meet, it really means a lot to me!

Lani
Hey, great. I'm interested in the restarurants and weeks for the Columbus Crusiers. Would like info on the Columbus Meets and Shows too. Are the Columbus Cruisers the ones with the really old cars like 1940s and all?
retrointhepast39 is offline   Reply With Quote