View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #8
Pt_killa

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
There is a small brass check valve the is intalled in line to the breather can (Passenger side). It's actually in the hose so you can't see it.
Thats not good, you have to remove that check valve as soon as possible, If that hose and check valve came with the breather assembly, i think those checkvalves are designed to let fresh air in the system not that much out. But if it is a regular ball spring of flap style checkvalve it will be even worse, if there is no vacuum then the check valve won't be able to fully open and there will be no way to evac all of the blowby properly.

For the turbo inlet, im referring to the area between the air filter and 4" turbo compressor inlet. You can tap the intake pipe and put a barb in it and run the hose with the oil feed line. Heres what I did, autozone or pepboys sells a 4" straight pipe with vacuum holes and rubber grommets and fittings in it for less than $15 http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web...4110944&ci_sku=,

I just integrated that pipe into the intake system and connected the hose to that from the dual catch can. I can take a pic if you want
(Sold Sept 2015) Stock 18" Heritage w/ BFG G-Force ZR tires / Blacked out bowties and tail lights / DIY Remote-Mount Turbo Kit (Precision 6776S .81ar ex. @ 6.5psi, Tial 38mm WG, Greddy Type-S BOV) / RX Catch Can / RX-FTI 3600 Stall / Blue Well Lights / Team LLT
Pt_killa is offline   Reply With Quote