View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:36 AM   #34
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
Yeah.. you think this is bad you should google Fallout: New Vegas. It either freezes, gets me stuck inside a mountain, or the bitrate slows to make you think it freezes until that turn to the right you made 3 hours ago actually happens..

I think longevity is going to be an issue with PS3s. All mine can still do efficently is play Blurays and I can also play them on my laptop so..
Xbox time?
I know I'm going to just hex' myself, but I have a FAT 80G that I got in winter '07 and have had NO problems. BUT, my dad has one, he got just before me, did just die, so... Of course, he didn't keep it ventilated, too well, and he's a little careless, so... I don't think comparing longevity of PS3 to 360 is a very good idea, considering heat issues I thought I remember from the inital 360s... lol.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // TooHighPSI Port Injection // FF // Katech Dual In-Tank // Soler 103 // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is online now   Reply With Quote