View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
Bungo
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to Bungo
1. 1970 Ford Mustang Grande Coupe, built 302. Bought it when I was 15. I never drove it but I still miss it.

2. 1990 Ford Bronco II, Great truck that found a telephone pole too early in its life.

3. 1986 Pontiac SkyHawk Hatchback, good beater that lived for almost a year.

4. 1973 VW Super Beetle. was a "family" car, whoever needed a car ended up driving "the beetle" started my love for VW's, great car, built 1600 dual port engine in it, Wide fiberglass fenders and custom paint

5. 1986 VW Jetta Turbo Diesel, Car took me to my first and only year of college when it died I ended up with "the beetle" again

6. "the beetle"

7. 198* Subaru Justy, funny little POS, had the spare on top of the 3cylinder engine, stick shift with pushbutton 4WD and 13in wheels!

8. 1988 Bronco II, I hoped every day that this garbage truck would find a telephone pole but alas it never went straight but never found the pole either.

9. 1992 VW Corrado SLC, the first VW with the VR6 engine in it, Great car! won my first award at a car show with it! It was also the end of my cars remaining stock

10. 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S my first financed car. a great car, alot of bolt ons done and alot of body work added. My girlfriend (now wife) was pissed when I sold it, I was done with it and wanted a car without a check engine light

11. 1986 Honda CRX, NON Si carburated garbage car that would not die! I drove it into the ground time and time again.

12. 1992 Subaru Outback Sport, Great beater that was alot of fun in the winter snows.

13. 1973 VW Super Beetle (not the same one) there were actually 2 of these in the driveway at the same time. Neither of them ran and they both ended up as 1 unfinished project

13. 1969 VW Karmann Ghia Vert, Semi-Built 1500cc engine, Porsche Silver, black top, black interior. Loved this car but the car did not love not having a garage. (this was the fun car and the outback sport was the beater)

14. 2002 Subaru WRX, car was lowered with an exhaust. Even more fun in the winter than the Outback.

15. 2006 Hyundai Tiburon V6 (wife's first new car) we modified it as much as we wanted. she won a few awards and we traded it in before it we owed more than it was worth

16. 2007 VW GTi (wife's second new car) great car, it served its purpose by teaching my wife how to drive stick on a car she wasnt scared of hurting. She knew since I worked at a dealership that if she damaged it 10-1 we could get it covered. She never hurt it and it found a new home at a Honda/VW Dealer when we traded it for the S2000

17. 2008 VW GTi DSG 5-Door Still have this car. Hell of alot of fun with the DSG and a hell of alot of laziness if I just want to put it into D and go.

18. 2007 Honda S2000, little bastard handled like a go-kart, Its fun revving a car to 8k but a little annoying in day to day traffic when your sitting. Still alot of fun. It went to its new home on the 25th of this month and has since been named "baby blue" by its new owner

19. 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS (well soon to be 19) Aqua Blue Metallic "Big Blue" (named by the new owner of the S) Is on its way here and we cannot wait! like my sig says, I dont normally like being patient but here I sit waiting. I hope and pray like you all say that it is deffinately worth the wait

and the wife says I have to be patient while she gets dressed
Bungo is offline   Reply With Quote