View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 09:16 AM   #341
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
I used that as a way of showing that we didn't just pick anyone to work on the new Camaro -- the team has PASSION for this product.......and none of us could possibly be prouder of what we're about to present to you......
I knew you did it on purpose. I just remember how much flack Camero got for his username when he started posting.

I can't wait until GM releases the "Build Your Own" section on the Chevy website. I can see myself spending hours making my own dream car.

The car I've wanted since I was denied a best friend's immaculate '94 Z28 because I couldn't afford it. He needed to sell it to buy an engagement ring and he begged me to buy it so he could keep it close, but eventually sold it on Ebay. That Camaro was by far the most fun I've ever ever had driving a car. He's coming with me to pick up my SS/RS in June of next year. I'm sure it's going to be an emotional event for all.

I can't begin to say how thankful I am to GM for bringing this car back from the dead. Thank you Scott, and everyone else at GM who put everything into this car. Calling it just a car doesn't even feel right; to me it feels like something more.

Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote