View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 02:15 AM   #22
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS9CamaroSS View Post
you know being from America i find this to be a rip too... but then again we go to Canada to get pharmies...
The thing about our 'cheap' pills is that we buy them on the installment plan. Make a little contribution to the healthcare plan every year, then when we need drugs they are cheap. So stop buying my drugs! I helped pay for them, well not really. I don't pay a whole lot of tax yet.

The 7k increase in price for the G8 is actually average. Its not bad, but not that good either. Canadian goods are all more expensive than american goods, generally because your dollar has more buying power. So our prices are inflated. Since your dollar has droped in value, things in Canada have become more expensive, comparitively. And few companies will take a 20% hit on prices without a fight. So when we get back to 0.80-0.85/$1 everything will be normal - only slight gouging. Until then, everything in the US is on sale! 20% discount! Even cheaper for beer, smokes, and gas.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote