View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #25
htp autoworks
Account Suspended

Drives: 2007 Jeep SRT-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankC View Post
So, give me your final recommendation on what I should do. Please any language or info I would need to know when getting a quote from an installer.

So, are you saying Venture Shield over 3M? What doe their lifetime warranty really include or should I say not include and conditions.

Does Venture Shield look better than 3M? What is the difference with the Ultra? Does Venture Shield have a clear coat on it?

Thanks again for your time and patients.
If it were my car I would get the full hood, full fenders, bumper, lights, rocker panels, gills, and mirrors... all in VentureShield Ultra. The Ultra line is clear coated and looks fantastic compared to 3M. You will also need 60" VentureShield to do the fulll hood in one shot without any seems. I beleive 3M only comes up to 48" widths... so you would have a seem line.

http://************.com/Gallery-1.html

At the bottom of that link there are two pictures showing 3M and VentureShield side by side on a black Viper GTS. I think it will be very obvious what the difference is between the two films.

Xpel seems to look good initially but they are having some problems with the gloss on the film fading quickly. Not sure why... and maybe they will get that fixed. I personally am not a fan of their film... but their kits are excellent.
htp autoworks is offline   Reply With Quote