Thread: on its way!!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #15
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMy68 View Post
i don't know how you aren't flying home immediately. unless the headers are being shipped to wyoming. i thinking of going full slp on my exhaust
I am working in Wyoming. I'm putting the headers on there. My girlfriend is there too, she stayed home to take here grandaughter to see Jonas brothers. When I know everything is in place, I will fly home on a Thursday, hopefully this Thursday, get my car on the way home from the airport. Get up early Friday to put the headers on at my friends custom exhaust shop, take drive 130 miles down the Oregon coast, then drive back to Wyoming on Saturday and Sunday. Back to work on monday.

I used to be a construction superintendent until some injuries a few years ago gave me time to analize what I wanted to do. That's when I figured out that I could just be the inspector, have less responsibility and make same money. I have always been a good planner so hope this plan works. I would take more time but each day I miss is about $600.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Demon View Post
I think they are only on the line for a very short time these days now that they are cranking out several hundred a day.
They are building better than 400 cars a day 6 days a week The line is very long, each car actually is on the line for about 4 days.