View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 12:55 AM   #19
JHart
I haz camaro again :)

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee9710 View Post
They weren't doing any times. They usually only do times on Fridays. Saturdays are more of a fun time where people just get together, have some good food, show off their cars. It is more of a family atmosphere. They have also had some problems with people there complaining about issues with the timers there. I don't have any videos because I am usually there by myself since my wife deployed a couple weeks ago. I either meet up with some other GTO or Camaro guys or just race a bit and go home. It is only 10 bucks to race for the night so it is something to do. I actually haven't met too many jackasses in Cobalts, they are usually pretty cool guys. Just not the car for me. Just got the greenlight from the wifey for a supercharger so hopefully the next time I will have it and can take some vids. I don't even have a video camera so hopefully someone I know does. And yes I do street race..........so does everyone else here. No biggie when it is on a highway at 2am with no one on the road. Please spare me the someone could die speeches. But this was not a street race. The L99 runs as strong as the LS3 contrary to some on this site. I have beaten some LS3s and been beaten by some LS3s. It is a drivers race all the way. But I definitely smelled a gas from his car, if it wasn't spray then I have no idea what it was. And I know without spray, as bad as I beat him the times before, there would have been no way that he could have kept up. I took him by like 2 car lengths each time looking in my mirrors. Believe me if you want to. Why do so many on here hate on others.....jeez.
some of the supercharged cobalts run alcohol and methonal injection, that might have been what you were smelling.

2010 silverado z71 ccsb(sold, old dd)
2010 camaro1ss(sold, missed, will have another someday)
JHart is offline   Reply With Quote