View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #3270
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
With forced induction, if you limit the throttle position, then you don't create boost...

As an example... To go fast, with any car... you have to open the throttle blades to allow more air in the motor... by limiting the throttle position to calm easy driving, I never create enough exhaust pressure/velocity, to spin the turbos fast enough to create boost... I can out run most cars without ever getting into boost, and when I hammer on it... well.... there are a few fast cars that can outrun a forced induction car, but most of them also have forced induction in one form or another...
Ah, okay. I didn't know that. I guess I should have having driven over the road for a while . I remember hearing it spool up and I'd give it more throttle.

So you can baby it and smoke most things on the road...... That's just...AWESOME!!!!