View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
Long overdue RX review

My Rx Performance Review

I called Tracy in late may 2011 and was told that I would recieve my "kit" in 2 weeks. That was all OK. The initial 2 weeks goes by and I give Tracy a call. I get the standard "I've been sick I will get it out tomorrow" excuse.

I give it a few days and call again and am told it would ship out end of week. Blah blah

I called at end of week and excuses keep coming. So a month and a half passes by and I call Tracy and was threatened to never recieve my kit if I keep calling. My stupid a$$ self stops calling and then 2-3 weeks later I get part of my kit and the next week I finally get what I thought was the entire kit

I was missing clamps, couplers, bolts, the bracket was way off by 1/4" to line up with the crank pulley. I had to shim the bracket to work but he sent me the missing parts a week later.

The "kit" did not properly line up and my installer had to customize it to fit properly. Thank God I had a awesome installer! Thanks Jaime!

Overall I was not satisfied with my experience with Tracy @ Rx.

I never posted this due to the fact I had Tracy's crap on my car and need a backup plan incase of a major malfunction.