View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #33
NotAnInsider

Drives: just sold it. Feet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandwiz View Post
Wow can of beans! If I have insulted anyone, I apologize, that was not my intention. If this allocation system is what is required by law, then I apologize for spouting my rhetoric at General Motors and project it to the body of government that has made it that way. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the process, not the people who attempt to manage the process.
Please don't interpret my post as me being angry or defensive. It's more frustration than anything else. I'm no GM line-tower here.I'm not trying to defend them in any way. I just say what I know, and I add my opinion. I agree with you mostly and I just like people to have the facts. I hate having to defend GM, but the statement "this is why GM..." really kills me. Fact is they built a lot of s**t cars over the past 20 years. Thats why they are in trouble. Thats why they are majority owned by the gov'ts of Canada and the US.

Whats interesting to note is that allocation shouldn't even apply to you in BC. It's not a Canadian mandate. GM is just too lazy to use a separate process for Canada. It's the same reason they introduced GlobalConnect in Canada without doing the proper background work or translation.
NotAnInsider is offline   Reply With Quote