View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #27
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
I think it is very humorous that none of you can figure the 5-4 out, also that you complain about the Huskers and how awful you think the fans are. And yet I'm the only one that has not whined, complained, bitched, or called anybody a name. Odd!
(As for the 5-4, look into the crystal balls.) And while I may have a difference of opinion than most,we do our talking on the field.
I respect your reply and no I probably shouldnt have jumped to conclusion on what kind of fan you are. I normally dont rant on other fans weather I win or lose however the last two times in Dallas and in lincoln in which I attended both games I ran across TONS of classless fans who I can honestly say were the worst I have ever been around in Sports period. I know there are bad apples in every crowd however I just happened to be around where all of the basket was spoiled I guess. Plus hearing on other board excuses and bickering on why we won its old.

5-4 hell I dont know what that means I know it isnt out record because I only wish we had lost 4 games but we lost more I just figured it was something a nebraska fan was refering to us as.

Rather than looking into a crystal ball how about you just tell us. I know its not the overall record of the meeting between the two schools.

As for the other comment up above

I will as well have the game on but I will have my Tv on mute I swear after the OU/Okie lite game im sick of hearing Boomer Spooner over and over and over
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote