Thread: 45th EDITION
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 12:43 PM   #151
kiteman

Drives: 2012 45th Camaro, 2SS/M6
hey guys! so what i was posting about the paint on the driver's side door...i've taken some pictures of the weird effects i'm seeing. also, i was browsing through the pictures on the 45th group on C5 and found a picture of someone else's car with the same effect!!! will some of you guys PLEEEEASE go look at your driver's side door in the sunlight from a few different angles and see if you notice this?? if this is a widespread problem, this could be cause for us all to go back to GM...

look between the rear mirror and door handle. below the window but above the midsection line. you will see the paint appear to get dark, then light, then dark, then light. it's almost like shadows are being cast over the car, but there are no shadows.

oh, and btw i don't see this on the passenger door at all. PLEASE GO CHECK YOUR 45TH AND REPORT BACK!

here is my car:

FOR REFERENCE, NOT MY CAR BUT ANOTHER USER ON C5!!! this car is also more in the shade than the sun, so the shadow effect is not as prominently seen, but it's clearly there. i drew black lines to indicate where the light shades end and the dark shades begin if anyone has a hard time seeing it otherwise.
kiteman is offline   Reply With Quote