View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:01 PM   #71
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme2s View Post
I have a 46' ATC Quest all aluminum. The goose nose is tapered for best wind efficiency with spread triple's -she pulls like a dream. It's my third trailer, and after a near crash 2 winters ago in a massive snow storm with my prior ATC aluminum 32' bumper pull triple axle, is why I went goose! (plus could go longer for the 2 cars)

She was custom spec'ed by me to haul my 2 Camaro's, a 67 and 10. Both Camaros are highly modded, and lowered. I have custom ramps running entire inside for ease of strapping down and so I can open car doors over the trailer fenders. (can even crawl under the cars if had too) Still tweaking the door ramp after I installed Phadt's coil over kit. With the GFX, I was close to scrapping at pivot point of the ramps. Anyway...also has hidden floor mounted winch, carpeted half sides, e-trac along walls, rubber coin flooring, full length floor e-trac, and specific located d-rings, the goose section walled off w/access door and cabinets mounted on that front wall and steps inside.

Sorry, I'm kinda behind in the picture posting so would gladly post if I knew how, (so don't hammer me) but for those going to C5Fest.... I'm bringing the 67 this year since a class in the Saturday show for 1st Gen's

Ya can't miss it. Its behind a lifted Dodge mega cab dually with big American Force 22's

The mention on prior post of - Cummins? A torque monster! Mine is the 6.7 so to not harsh up warranty issues, I have Gale Banks CAI and muffler with dual tail pipes. With both Camaro's loaded, I get 10.5 to 12.5 mpg (lower mpg is on bio-diesel)
How are you pulling a 46' GN with a lifted truck? The tail of the trailer has to drag like crazy unless you flipped the axles or lifted them. Any type of grade and I'm riding on the tail wheels.

Sounds like a killer set up. Are you racing the modded '10?
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote