View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 07:21 AM   #1297
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS

Stripes in progress...these look flat white, but are actually a three stage pearl coat. These go to a gold tint in the sunlight, that matches the gold pearl in the syn green. Then goes bright white without light on it, when the green metallic flops to the darker green. There a nice pearl that compliments the pearl in the syn green basecoat. I wanted the stripes large and wide. Keep the one round edge and squared edge similar to 5gen OEM stripes. This is similar to a previous post who did a great glossy black full wrap, but much thinner. I have a 4.5" gap vice 3" on OEM layouts. Why? My SS badges front and front and rear are 4.5" wide. Will be more noticeable after plastic removed.
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote