View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
GothamCamaro
Then you're gonna love me

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro Tumbler RS
Post Mustangs being "chick" cars, will the Camaro?

I know I'm gonna get a lot of mustang guys firing on me but give me a second to explain.

About 2 weeks ago I was having lunch with some co-workers that brought up my black Concept Camaro model at my office. The discussion came about why I didn't like the new Mustangs (that's a whole different story) and one of the guys said on top of my reasons, it's a "chick" car. I laughed and the other guys were like "what?". He said all he's seen in the new Mustangs are girls (we live in the NW burbs of Chicago btw).

From that day on, everytime we've gone out for lunch, we look for mustangs and for fun I've been tracking (about 2 weeks), 19 girls to 2 guys were in the mustangs. Making sure not to pick the same mustangs from the day before (for the most part we tried). Ever since he said that, everytime I see a new mustang I drive up to it to see if it's another girl. 90% of the time, it is!

Well could this be the fact that the base mustangs are so affordable? If the base Camaro will be price competing with the mustangs, will the Camaro become a "chick" car like the mustang is?

Just thought to bring up something different. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing hot chicks in muscle cars too but I thought it funny that the mustang is called a chick car in my area. I just found out this morning that one of the girls in my department just bought a mustang. That reminded me to post this general surveying. I'm gonna go ask her why she bought it.

GC

Anyone that knows of a place that is making the Concept Shifter for the new Camaro. (Auto specifically) Please let me know.

Order# NDTMVP Ordered 10/23/08.
2000 on 5/21/09... It begins.....
4B00 on 6/26/09... In transit to the Cave
5000 on 7/6/09 it waits for my arrival!
1000000 on 7/10/09 The Tumbler is in the Cave!

Last edited by GothamCamaro; 01-20-2008 at 10:52 PM.
GothamCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote