View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:22 AM   #425
JR 1

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSinisterLS3 View Post
Now that camaro sales have dumped, Chevrolet is reassigning engineers from camaro assignments to the C7 project. I only found one new, in stock, base C6 for sale within 200 miles of my address using Autotrader to search all dealerships. There may not be a high demand according to some, but they are not in stock.....anywhere....when these places all had ZL1s in stock.....
Still here huh? I thought you didn't like the Camaro Community.

You can think and have whatever opinions you want, but your statement above is just a load of crap. Camaro sales have not 'dumped' and as a GM engineer I can assure you no one is being pulled off of Camaro assignments to work on the C7. Maybe two or three years ago, but the engineering on the C7 is pretty much done and the next gen Camaro is in full swing. Please just stick to your strange opinions and spare us the Camaro and Corvette 'facts'.

Do you really pick what car you drive based on demand? If they are hard to find then that's what you want? That's really sad. You should move to Detroit and save yourself some money. A Toyota Corolla is a real rarity around here. You could have the only one.