View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 01:34 PM   #6
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
That's interesting. Thanks Ted. If HP does not have that option, how are tuners adjusting settings for all the different types of injectors available? This brings back some points in my other thread. If I go with the larger ID850's, would that mean that SCT is necessary to tune the car properly for those injectors, since HP can't? This is all new to me, and I'm learning a ton. Thanks for the information and being patient, haha.
I had a customer come back from 2009 that I originally tuned with HP, so I figured I would just retune it with HP.

I added a supercharger system and ID-850s, and I have done hundreds just like it with SCT.

I was struggling with an extremely rich condition on start up and that injector variable was the culprit.

I found it by uploading the HP file with SCT and Looking at the injector settings, that one was stock.

I Returned the car to stock, Uploaded stock and tuned the car with SCT, and the car was Perfect.

I then uploaded my SCT tune with HP just to see If I could find that variable and it was no where to be found.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote