View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #11
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
The show is 9/12 & 9/13. So far Camaros from 18 states will be represented (pre-registered). Where better to have a show then at Summit Racing's corporate headquarters and retail store (you will feel like a child in a toy store at Christmas). SLP, Tom Henry Racing, ect. will be there. Tag, are you sure you don't want me to save you a spot with the rest of the THR Camaros?
It's closer than Carlisle.
Man, you have no idea how much I'd love to be there...and it would be a full day's drive.....and I mean....like, a FULL days...

Quote:
Driving directions to Summit Racing Equipment: Corporate Offices
1,438 mi – about 21 hours 56 mins

In fact, it's pretty much the same as driving back to Tom's!

Quote:
I-40 E
1,507 mi 23 hours 12 mins

For all that are wondering about the spoiler...

now...do NOT quote me on this...

but...

I was told waaaaaaaaaaaay back when (this should be a disclaimer, if you have not seen one before.... )

I was told way back when, that the spoiler is doing to be similar to a dove spoiler, but not as large. AND, it will be somewhat, "reverse mohawk'ish" to follow the lines of the roof. Again, this was a while ago and do NOT follow what i saw to be 100% correct. However, this is what I expect to see.

I was also told that the spoiler will be made of ABS plastic, which means no fiberglass and less weight. Yeah...this is something on MY list.