View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 02:13 PM   #13
ProCamaross

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega94 View Post
Did I seem angry? If I did, well, then I'm sorry, you've misunderstood my emotional state. And I wouldn't say that I take everything so seriously...but alright. With all due respect, I didn't track you down. I simply stumbled upon the same poll on two separate websites...I also think it's a little harsh saying that no one cares what I have to say. I'm well aware that you don't, and that's perfectly ok. Again, with all due respect, I don't mind polls that are well-informed...like this one...it seems fairly genuine. You're looking for opinions or hard facts regarding the release date. I can understand that...but there are others that I just don't get. But once again, Pro, I apologize if I've offended you. There have been people that have responded to your polls...including ME! I just thought that there were probably already threads that had been made regarding many of the things that your polls were designed to address. If you would like to make polls, you are more than welcome to, in fact that's the beauty of this website. So once again, I apologize and realize that what I said before was more an idea than trying to bash you or put you down.

I understand, I thought your were in away attacking me
or trying to be a jerk but I understand you just had some
suggestions and I see what your saying about the posts.
So I apoligize for any miss guided insults. Ttyl
ProCamaross